We’re the good guys – Expect the best! All residential jobs welcome Big or Small. Electrical Professionals You Can Count On 24 hours a day… 7 days a week… No Overtime Charges! Call the residential electricians at Expert Electric today!
Need an electrician fast? The needs of every individual customer are important to us at Expert Electric. Our focus of providing quality residential electric services for your home combined with honesty has made us the first choice of many residential clients worldwide. You can count on us to take care of your electrical needs – day or night. We can help you with…
Electrical Services for Homes
- Ceiling Fan Installation / Maintenance
- Breakers and Fuses
- Code Corrections
- Outlets and Circuits
- Track and Accent Lighting
- Service Panel Upgrades
- High-Tech Troubleshooting
- Dedicated Computer Circuits
- Telephone and Data Lines
- Security & Landscape Lighting
- Surge Protectors
- Electric Water Heaters
- Smoke Detectors
- Insurance Inspections
- Ground Fault Interrupt Circuits
- Appliance Circuits
- Appliance Repairs
- Hot Tubs and Spa wiring
- Standby generator installations
- Electric Heating
- Electric Car Chargers
- Lighting Design and Maintenance
- Bathroom Lighting Installations
- Bedroom Lighting Installations
- Dining Room Lighting Installations
- Kitchen Lighting Installations
- Home Theatre Lighting Installations
- Home Office Lighting Installations
- Electrical Motors
- Exhaust Fans
- Electric Generator Services
- Electrical Service Upgrades
- Electrical Restorations
- CCTV Installations
- Solar Power
The Expert Electric Difference
- Your call will be answered by one of our customer care representatives who will listen to your needs.
- We will schedule a specific appointment date and time for the electrician to evaluate, price and complete your job.
- Upon evaluating your needs, the electrician will provide you with a written estimate including project details before any work is done.
- If the price is acceptable and materials are available, the electrician in most cases is prepared to do the work for you the same day we come out.
- The electrician will also coordinate a mutually agreeable schedule to complete your work should there be something preventing the work from being done on that same day.
- Upon completion the electrician will review all work completed with you and to ensure your complete satisfaction and review any final instructions regarding your installation or repair.
- Our office staff will perform a follow up within 48 hours with you to ensure your system is still working fine and you are completely satisfied.
- Upon your inspection and satisfaction, an invoice will be provided for your approval.