Electricity is among one of the many things we have come to take for granted over the years. It is important to recognize that many of our every day activities could potentially be dangerous and may result in a fire or injury. It is recommended to have your home inspected by a professional on a regular basis. But there are also precautions you can be aware of yourself to ensure that your family and home are kept safe.
Review the following checklist of commonly overlooked electrical issues that could result in injury or damage to your home. If you notice that your home has any of the electrical problems listed below, consult an electrician to determine the severity of the problem and how to resolve it.
- Tripped Fuse/Circuit Breakers
- Damaged or Discolored Outlets & Switches
- Overloaded Extension & Power Cords
- Small Appliances & Tools Left Plugged In Consistently
- Bulbs Used with the Wrong Wattage
- GFCI Test Function Not Working
Expert Electric has a team of professional electricians who would be happy to help you inspect your home and ensure the safety of your family. Contact us at 604-681-8338.